Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Running low

It's one of those days when everything goes wrong.... First i overslept because I was up reading a wonderful book by Francine Rivers. I'm completely in love with everything she writes so thank you aunt debbie for adding more to my reading list.

The work load of this college student has just doubled up a little bit and I'm running low on a lot of things money, time, and faith.

I bought my first Barlowgirl CD yesterday and I was amazed at how much better I felt after I listened to it but it didn't do that for me today. I need more. I didnt have my quiet time today which is not a good thing. My days drag on and on when i dont have one and like most days when I don't start it with my father it has been awful. I need his reassurace and I'm just not TRUSTING him enough to do it. I'm only nineteen and I swear for the last week i've been having hot flashes. I feel a panic attack coming on but i fighting tooth and nail mostly because it's embarrassing and I have enough to worry about other than having a literally body breakdown of epic proportions.

I need a little more faith. I know somebody reading this knows what i'm talking about.
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. (Isaiah 43:1-3)

Here's hoping that somebody needs this as much as i do!

No comments: