Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Marriage

One of my best and truely SOUL'd out friends in christ, Vee Vee, has gotten into the habbit of texting me something inspiring everymorning and today i feel lead to share with you what he sent to me.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination! God has given us so many gifts.. use them for his Glory. Arrogance leads to failure.

I want to share this amazing experience God gave me last night and really all day yesterday.
I had a panic attack over things once again that I can't control. My teacher J. Ware said something to me yesterday that really hit me and really stuck. She said fortunatly for us we serve a God who can and will carry all our burden's for us. It took a stranger to remind me that he is God and I am not. Oh how amazing that feels to say how liberating it is to say. He is God and I am not.

She also told me that when she was in high school and college she always prayed for her pencil and it calmed her. I thought it was silly and I laughed at her a little. Then today I had my first test in U.S. History Since 1865, and before i started my test I prayed this silly little prayer, " Lord calm my nerves help me to remember what i've learned and a please point my pencil in the right direction. My hand couldn't move fast enough to keep up with the overwhelming knowlegde that seemed to becoming directly out of my pencil.

yall know that I'm terrified of never getting married and at my age it shouldn't really be an issue well last night the almighty sent me an anything but silent message. At my bible study the speaker said we are married to the maker. How amazing was that feeling to me. I am married to the master of the universe. His love for me is so great that he made sure I got to that bible study and heard the speaker say: He will allure us into the wilderness so that we may fall in love with him and he will marry us once and for all our lives. Some of you are probably freaking out right now but it was and is the most incredible feeling I have every felt.

And I will sow her for Myself anew in the land, and I will have love, pity, and mercy for her who had not obtained love, pity, and mercy; and I will say to those who were not My people, You are My people, and they shall say, You are my God! Hosea 2: 23

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

WOW!

That's all I can say right now...WOW!