Monday, October 26, 2009

Faults.

Proverbs 17:9 Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends.

The hardest lesson I've ever had to learn is that everybody has faults. We all make mistakes and I've made more than my fair share of mistakes. Even the best laid plans can fall to pieces, and sometimes the best of intentions fall flat.

I know I'm being all metaphorical right now but it seemed to be what I needed to write. Over the past few weeks I have been and still am amazed at just how much my God does for me on a daily basis. I dont mean just things that I'm unaware of I mean things that he specifically brought to the light for me to see.

Relationships begining to heal, and doors opening that had seemingly been shut. I found out that sometimes I really do expect too much, and that can be exhausting. As your all very aware I have a circle of women that keep me in check in more ways then one.
Though each one is different they all play vital roles in my life. and eventhough right now I have a blank spot that is still under construction for the first time in a long time, I don't feel an ache. and that comes as a relief. Yes things do bother me and i often let the to-do list of the overwhelm me sometimes but other than that I have more to be thankful for than I have to complain about and that is the greatest feeling in the world.

a strange thing happens when your forced to find the answers for yourself and for the first time some of the people you knew would always be there, are too hurt by you to open up to be hurt again. Yet during this time I did a tremendous amount of growing up. I had to come face to face with my fatal fault, and make an ironclad decison that it would no longer be a part of me, and I will admit it's not the easiest thing to do but it had to be done. It was the scariest thing I've ever done in my life to this point, and it showed me who was important and who wasn't. Finally finding the stregnth to admit to myself that it was time to stop. Strange the faults you will uncover when somebody you love, and loves you withold that very thing from you. Self examination was what I needed, and I guess this is my way of thanking you.

I didn't use names in this one because if your reading this and you know it's about you then why would I need your name? Love covers a multitude of sin. Even when I don't deserve it....

No comments: