Sunday, November 1, 2009

BUSY

All Week long my church has preformed a Judgment house for the public. I was in heaven as an angel naturally. I was such a long week but It was a fruitful one.

We had 16 first time salvation and 140 re dedications. which is a big deal. God was working and that was obvious.

I learned a lot this week and some of it has nothing to do with the Judgment house.

Friends are hard to find, and good ones are harder. In three weeks God has rebuild a relationship that I thought was absolutely impossibly broken. I thought that there was no hope for it and yet last night I found myself speaking with her in a way I hadn't don Ie in so long. I get excited about little things, and the big things usually get me through the long hard days.

I had a date friday night and for me that was a big deal becauseI haven't been on one in along time, much less a good date. But it turned out to be a great night. I did get a kiss which of course made the night.

Now have lots of praying to do.