Monday, August 31, 2009

Speeding up

We've all had those days.. you know the ones where your running late and things just dont go smoothly... everything goes wrong..

In the mist of this I have to wonder where is my God?

I ask myself that question at least a hundred times a day. As silly as it seems it's still a revelant question.
We sometimes forget that he works things out in his time phase not our own.

Eventhough my morning didn't go exactly as I wanted it to, I have a circle that is forever spinning around me. I passed aunt debbie at the red light this morning and called her immediatlely. She knew that my day was running slower than usual and reminded me that if I was flying and got a speeding ticket it wasn't going to make my day any better. She always knows just what to say to calm me.

Then my Joy came to the rescue like the spirtual woman of faith that she is. She let me vent and get my frustration out. She of course asked about the blog and the book. Which immediately floored me bcause I had not asked Daddy what the blog was going to be about today.

Somewhere in the middle of posting this the entire outlook of this blog changed. I started out talking about timing and ended up talking about people. God has blessed me so abundantly with the people he has brought into my life. It's amazing that they all still have their own hair and don't need a dye job every two weeks.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10; Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work; If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
I have an entire circle of people who love me unconditionally and I don't deserve any of them but for some reason God has seen fit to send them to me. I am amazed at the love he outpours onto me everyday, even when I don't realize it.

For today I want yall to really think about the people who really mean alot to you and remind them of that.

Beth

No comments: