Friday, August 28, 2009

KIDs

Yall all know that I'm in college, and the work load that implies by it's self.
For service learning I am going to Aunt debbie's room and helping with her math lesson and even doing a few spelling tests.

Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. Philippians 2:1-4

I thought that I would dread going to a classroom with twenty something second graders all in an uproar because I have disrupted their "normal" routine. Yet after the first five minutes I knew all their names and was completely in love with them. I completely lost track of time and before I knew it it was time for them to go to lunch and time for me to go home.

I find myself in a wierd spot now. I thin I oculd do this everyday yet I don't know what God thinks of it. I love helping these kids and I don't konw what I'm going to do. Please pray that I figure out what to do.

love,
Beth

No comments: