Thursday, January 7, 2010

Things could get messy

Ok so in the last couple of months I have learned a massive amount of things and eventhough i'm in college most of my learning did not take place in a classroom.
It instead took place facedown on my floor.

It's amazing the power that comes from just laying whatever the problem or the burden down and saying I don't know what to do with you so take it.

Yet i still feel a tremendous amount of anxiety. I did not know that when you dont' give it to God completely the effects can be physical. For example until yesterday I had no idea that the things I thought I left at the cross still bothered me. I was physically ill. It was all I could do to walk to my car and drive home last night, and the moment my room door closed I lost it. It's one thing ot get sick at church it's another to be sick because your so guilty of things that you thought you were done with.

I seriously thought that I was over it and I had moved past it, and then all of a sudden that's all I could think about and the more I thought about it the sicker I got. I have never had that happen. But me and Jesus nailed it down last night and I decided that Jesus did not bring that to my attention he doesn't keep a tab on my sin count somebody else does, and I dont even like saying his name so I'm not going too. But I still feel a little bit greenish today but nothing my father can't take care of.