Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love

1 Thessalonians 2:8; We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us.

I was tempted to put that scripture into first person but I believe that the word of God is perfect the way it is.


I've had alot of time to be hurt this weekend. I let a situation bother me so much that I stayed in bed on Saturday. Now the christian woman that i am shouldn't have let Satan get a strong hold but I did. I let him make the worst of it and instead of just letting it go, I let it eat at me. Tear me to pieces and then I got angry. So angry in fact that I would'nt even allow myself to sing in the choir. Which is something i enjoy doing more than you could know.

I did learn somethings though. I expect extradionary measures, when it comes to the people closest to me. and I probably should'nt but I do.

I've gottten where lately I put their prayers above my own, and that may not seem like much but it's a huge deal for me. Their hurts become mine,and I'm not complaining because I don't carry their burdens. the Word carries it for me. It's more important to me that they be ok and the only thing that I know how to do, and it's the only time that I dont feel completely and utterly overloaded.

No comments: