Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whopps

I know I'm a horrible blogger. It's been forever since i've posted.


I had the greatest experience at bible study last night. The wonderful Kay Authur spoke specifically to me last night. Over the last 6 weeks I have done things with my God that I thought I would never do. I let go of my demons, and allowed some healing to begin.

Last night I cried the whole time. Kay's soft words came off the screen and spoke directly to me. " If you will stop whinning and let God work he will use your sin to help someone else, he will use you and reddem you." Aunt Debbie was sitting behind me and not beside me for once, and the moment those words hit her ears she was poking me with a pen. Only for me to turn around and say I heard her.

She was speaking to me, and even if I'm the only one who got something as significant as what I got. I got more last night from Kay then I'd gotten in the last six weeks from Percilla and Beth Moore.

In the last couple of weeks I have learned more about the strong holds I had layed out for myself. The smallest things make the greatest difference. Letting things go and saying what hasn't been said for so long is the most freeing experience I have ever had.

Matthew 5:44-45
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous

No comments: