Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm so neglectful


I've been running so much lately that I haven't posted like I should and like I've wanted to.

So much has been going on lately that it all seems to run together. For instance I have 23 days left in my bet with Kdasher and I am winning and have no intentions of losing. which means she and I will be shopping after christmas which she doesnt like to do but then again I dont like not talking to boys either.

Yes I actually haven't talked to a boy in well it's been so long I can't remember and believe it or not things are alot less chaotic without the added drama that the men i seem to attract often bring to the table.

I'm in a position with my walk that I love. Actually this week my kids Got to pie me as you can see with the pics. they learned their scriptures and I had to reward them but lesson learned that will never happen again. I will never underestimate the power of bribary when it comes to young girls.
It was well worth it!